From our friends at Food to Live
if you are looking for the fastest and easiest
recipes, salads would definitely be the best choice. They are filling, take
only a few minutes to make, and don’t have to be heated up, which makes them a
perfect lunch for an office.
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 tablespoon miso paste (light)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh)
- Cayenne pepper (to taste)
- Filtered water (if necessary)
Mix the ingredients using a blender to save time
and effort. With this seasoning, you can turn any mix of ingredients found in
your kitchen into a delicious and fantastically nutritious superfood salad. You
can keep the seasoning in the fridge for up to a week.