From our friends at Organixx
Nothing better than a delicious chocolate dessert.
1 can coconut cream (or 1 ¾ cup of coconut cream
from chilled cans of full-fat coconut milk)
¼ cup pure maple syrup
¼ cup raw cacao powder
¼ cup 70%+ dark chocolate (recipe video uses ½
of a Lily’s Salted Almond Dark Chocolate bar)
2 Tablespoons coconut oil
2-3 Tablespoons almond butter (only if using
plain dark chocolate)
1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (omit for
- Prepare recipe at least 2-3 hours before serving. Can
also be prepared the day before.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine coconut cream, maple
syrup, cacao powder, and collagen powder. Whisk well and set aside.
- In a double boiler or glass bowl over simmering
water, melt dark chocolate and coconut oil together, stirring
occasionally. When both are melted, remove from heat. Add to coconut cream
mixture and stir well to combine.
- Pour mixture into two serving bowls or cups. Cover
and refrigerate for two hours or more until thoroughly chilled.
- If using plain dark chocolate, melt almond butter and
drizzle on top of mousse before serving. (Can omit this step if using
almond chocolate.) Enjoy!