From our friends at Organixx
Pudding for breakfast?
I know this sounds crazy but there’s no better way to get a healthy start when it tastes so yummy!
Plan on making this the night before you want it for breakfast because all the magic happens overnight in the fridge.
· ¾ cup organic full-fat coconut milk
· 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder
· 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
· 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
· 1 ½ teaspoons maple syrup
· 1 teaspoon ground Ceylon cinnamon
· ½ teaspoon ground ginger
· Optional garnish: coconut cream, chopped walnuts, cinnamon, stevia-sweetened chocolate chips, shredded coconut
- Prepare this recipe a day ahead. Place all of the ingredients in a blender container and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into serving cups or small glass jars, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to eat, garnish as desired and enjoy!