From our friends at My Whole Food Life
It’s so hard to find sesame Asian salad dressing without a lot of sugar and other additives.
Homemade Asian dressings are notorious for adding lots of sugar or high fructose corn syrup. This homemade toasted sesame dressing is packed with flavor and without the sugar.
Yields: About 1 cup
Prep Time: 1 min
Total Time: 1 min
· scant 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
· 1/4 cup non-GMO soy sauce, bragg’s aminos or tamari
· 1/4 cup rice vinegar
· 1 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
1. Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Pour dressing in a glass jar, cover and store in the fridge
The dressing should keep for a few weeks in the fridge. If you want to add a hint of sweetness, you can add 1 tsp of mirin or raw honey.