From our friends at My Whole Food Life
This wonderful apple butter will make your house smell amazing as it cooks! It’s perfect to use as a spread or even as a dip. The possibilities are endless.
Whip up the taste of Fall with this easy slow cooker apple butter!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 4 hr
Total Time: 4 hr, 10 min
· 8 medium sized apples, chopped (I used fuji)
· 1/4 cup coconut sugar or maple syrup
· 1/4 cup water
· 1 tsp cinnamon
· 1/2 tsp ginger
· Pinch nutmeg
1. Place all the ingredients in a slow cooker.
2. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or until apples look very soft.
3. Once apples are cooked transfer to a blender and blend until smooth.
4. Store in a mason jar.
5. It should keep in the fridge for a few weeks. Enjoy!