From our friends at My Whole Food Life
If you love ranch dressing, here is a dairy-free version that you will love.
Yields: 1.25 cups
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
· 1 cup cashews
· 1/4 cup almond milk (If you like a super thick dressing, just omit the milk)
· 1 clove garlic minced
· 3 T chives finely chopped
· 3 T parsley finely chopped
· 3 tsp white wine vinegar
· salt to taste
1. Place the cashews in water and soak overnight in the fridge.
2. Drain and rinse the cashews and throw them in the blender with just enough water to cover.
3. Blend them for about 1-2 minutes.
4. Now add the rest of the ingredients and blend on low for another minute.
That’s it! This made about 1 1/4 cups and should keep for a few weeks in the fridge. I store mine in recycled glass jars.